Buying Bitcoins can be simple as well as a complicated process. Since there are many methods to choose from for buying Bitcoins, a user needs to understand which method is more suitable than others. You can buy Bitcoins using your cash or USD, using PayPal, or by using Credit Card/Debit Card, etc. so if you are planning to buy Bitcoin using your Credit Card/Debit Card, then this tutorial might help you for doing this. For further help, you can always dial the Bitcoin support number.
Buy Bitcoin using Credit Card/Debit Card on Coinbase
Follow the step-by-step procedure for buying BTC without any hassle:
- The first thing you need to do is log in to your Coinbase account.
- A new user can click on the “Create an Account” option and fill up the personal details in the registration form.
- After logging in, navigate to the account settings.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click on your name.
- Now, click on the drop-down menu and then click “Settings”.
- Hit the option for “Payment Methods”.
- Further, click on the “Add Payment Method” and choose “Credit/Debit Card” here.
- Fill up the card related details such as cardholders name, number, expiration date, CVV, zip code, etc.
(Note: Coinbase only accepts Visa and Mastercard credit/debit cards and that is why you cannot use any other card. Others can opt for other payment methods.)
- Click on the “Submit” button and you will see a confirmation message from Coinbase”
- You can now start to buy Bitcoins by following some quick and easy steps.
Steps for buying Bitcoin on Coinmama
Buying BTC on Coinmama through Credit Card/Debit Card is one of the quickest and easy ways. Here is how you can do it:
- Open your web browser and navigate to Coinmama.
- Login to your account by entering your email id and password.
- Click on the “Buy Bitcoin” option and select the amount you wish to deposit to buy Bitcoin.
- Now, you have to complete the ID verification process by following some on-screen instructions.
- Further, enter the Bitcoin address and select “Debit Card/Credit Card” in the payment method.
- Enter your card details correctly and you are done.
If you are facing any issues while buying BTC from Coinmama, then you can call on the Bitcoin support number.
Buy Bitcoins on Bitstamp through Debit/Credit Card
Buying BTC here is fully licensed and secured because it comes under the Luxembourg ministry of finance. Europeans and US citizens can easily buy Bitcoin from this platform using the card method. For this,
- First of all, Open Bitstamp and login to your account.
- After this, click on the “Deposit” option present on the main screen of your account.
- Now, choose the “Credit/Debit card” as your payment option and continue the process.
- Fill in the desired deposit amount.
- Furthermore, click on the “Buy/Sell” option and select “Buy BTC”.
- Finally, enter the amount you wish to buy.
- In the end, click on “Buy BTC” once again.
With this, you complete the process to buy Bitcoin through various platforms. In case you are facing trouble to load your wallet or while buying BTC, then you may seek expert assistance. Since you are dealing with a huge amount, you should deal with such platforms with some extra care so that you don’t fall into trouble.