To this discussion, both Coinbase and Coinbase Pro are the trading platforms that allow the trading of cryptocurrencies. Both Coinbase and Coinbase Pro are the virtues of the same parental company but designed to have different uses. Coinbase’s aim is to deliver a high yet simple interface that makes the trading of cryptocurrency simple even for those who are investing for the first time. Whereas Coinbase Pro aims towards those who have already become the trading experts and they seek to get more control over the advanced functionality.
Here in this article, there will be the highlights related to Coinbase Pro vs Coinbase along with a Walkthrough that will elaborate on the key differences between both that will make you understand how both of them are different. If you wish to get your other queries resolved that relate to the same topic then it is recommended to get assistance from the Coinbase support team via its official website.
Coinbase pro vs Coinbase- Key Differences between both
Certain points that will show you the difference between Coinbase and Coinbase Pro are as follows:-
- Sign-up: Since both of them are from the same parental company you can sign in to the same account. You can put Coinbase credentials in the Coinbase Pro account. You can use the same credentials for both of the accounts.
- Cost: It is free to sign up for the account; there is no cost either in Coinbase or in Coinbase Pro.
- Regions: As Coinbase Pro offers more features hence it is available in fewer regions due to certain regulations. However, Coinbase is more accessible to such regions.
- Interface and Ease of use: The Coinbase interface is very tidy and it aims to be protected by fraudulent activities, and if you don’t have any experience in trading with Cryptocurrencies then they can trust Coinbase for trading. On the other hand, the Coinbase Pro interface is at an extreme level and available for those who are experts in trading. The interface looks like a NASA space shuttle; there are more detailed diagrams along with certain trading options.
- Trading options: With Coinbase, you don’t have an option; you can either buy or sell at the price offered. Coinbase Pro is a more advanced tool where you will get trading options like Market Orders, Limit orders and Stop orders.
- API Support: Both Coinbase and Coinbase Pro offer an API which means that people can design their programs and apps that offers API. In simpler terms, it means that people can make their own customized apps that have the capability to interact with Coinbase. The use of API can only be exposed by the Coinbase Pro trading platform.
Note:- If you have any queries related to the points described above, then it is recommended to get help from Coinbase support assistants.
In a conclusive viewpoint: Users should know that both the Coinbase and Coinbase Pro are almost identical but with certain advanced features delivered by Coinbase Pro. Coinbase is a nice and simple interface for beginners that are easily available in more regions as compared to Coinbase Pro.
On the other hand, with Coinbase Pro you will get cheaper fees if you are using limit orders, you will get the greater information available in interface with the advanced trading options. So, for beginners, Coinbase is the apt one, but for the experts, Coinbase Pro is the suitable one. If you still have queries related to both the platforms then, it is recommended to dial the Coinbase support number that is available on the official website.