Put money in your Bittrex Global Account and start investing in the topmost cryptocurrencies. Once you will finish adding the USD into your Bittrex Global account then it becomes very easy to start investing in different cryptocurrencies. The procedure is not as difficult as it seems to be as we have concluded it in few simple steps. To add USD into your Bittrex Global Account, go through the guidelines that are mentioned in the following sections.
Step 1: Take Approval for Fiat (USD) Trading, Deposits and withdrawals
Make sure that you have approval for USD trading, deposits and withdrawals. If not? Then look at the steps:
- Visit Bittrex Global official website
- Then, navigate to submit a Request page
- Now, fill in the form by providing the details asked by Bittrex global
- Then, submit it and wait for the approval
Once you get the approval for Fiat (USD) trading, deposits and withdrawals then we can move on to the next step.
Step 2: Check that your bank account is whitelisted
Bittrex Global accepts payment only from those bank accounts that are whitelisted. You can check the list of whitelisted account that is available on the Bittrex Global official website or follow the steps:
- Visit the Bittrex Global account login page
- Now, using your Bittrex login credentials login here
- Look for Holdings in Tab and search for “US Dollar” by typing in the search bar
- Then the results will be displayed comprising the number of Whitelisted banks
- Look for your bank in the list, if not found
- Then, contact Bittrex Global support
Step 3: Generate USD deposit code
- Navigate on to the Holdings in the tab section and click on it
- Then, in the search bar type “USD” and tap on Deposit under Actions
- Your USD deposit code will be shown on your screen
- Copy this deposit code and paste it in the Memo/Notes field that is on the wire transfer form
Make sure to include the USD deposit code always while making wire transfers. This may create an issue in crediting the amount in your Bittrex global account.
Steps 4: Always do this
- If you are sending USD for the first to Bittrex global account then Bittrex recommends visiting a local bank branch.
- To get wire information, type “US Dollar” in the search bar under the holdings.
- Click on the “Deposit” button that you can find easily under Actions.
- Bittrex Global account does not accept the payment sent as an ACH transfer. So, keep it in mind and avoid sending money via ACH.
- If your USD has been deducted from your bank and it has not been credited in the Bittrex Global account, in such a case, contact to support team. You may have to wait for 5-10 days to settle it.
After going through the above steps you will learn the method to deposit USD into the Bittrex Global account. Make sure you have sufficient funds in your account before heading to the proceedings.
In short, sending USD into your Bittrex Global account is easy and simple. But at the same time, you can’t ignore the requirements that must be fulfilled for the wire transfer from your bank to the Bittrex Global account. In this article, we have mentioned a proper guideline that will help you to deposit USD into the Bittrex Global account.