Coinbase, a platform from where you can deal with cryptocurrency on the go. The platform is real simple for the user as its user-interface is not as complicated as other platforms available online. People love to use this because this platform allows them to send or receive Bitcoins at their desired address.
Other than this, they can also add a new bitcoin address coinbase to send as many bitcoins as they want. Hence, in this article, we shall be discussing generating a new bitcoin address and its simple process. Other than this, we shall also learn about sending money to bitcoin wallet addresses.
So, here are the things you can do in order to create or generate a new bitcoin address.
Steps to generate new bitcoin address
This process requires you to follow a few steps in order to get complete:
- The first step requires you to sign up with your Coinbase account on Coinbase platform.
- Once you sign up successfully, you need to navigate to the Crypto addresses section.
- From here, you need to select the option reading as ‘Create new address’
- Here, you need to provide the required details in the given form.
- After providing the details, follow some easy steps to complete the process.
- Once you create this new address, it will get linked to your Coinbase account forever.
This way, you can generate as many addresses as you want and share it with those from whom you want to get the Bitcoins.
Also, you can select the ‘Details’ button present next to the address you have added. This shall display the QR code that corresponds to the given address.
This method can be considered as the same procedure that is done at grocery stores using the barcodes. Also, you can scan it with your smartphone to disclose your address to others.
Steps to send bitcoin to another wallet address?
You may easily buy Bitcoin, send them or receive them using just the wallet address and here’s how to do it:
- The first thing you need to do is navigate to the coinbase platform.
- After this, you have to go to the Portfolio page present on the main navigation page.
- Further, you need to select the Send button.
- Do it for the wallet from which you would like to send the cryptocurrency.
- When the next dialog box opens, you need to select the wallet address if you are sending crypto to a non-coinbase platform.
- Else, select the email address if you wish to send crypto via email.
- Now, enter how much crypto you wish to send in the field named as ‘Amount’.
- After reviewing the details, select the ‘Continue’ option.
After confirming all the details, click on the ‘Send’ option again. You can share the wallet address that you have created in order to receive the crypto via the same method.