Those who love to invest in cryptocurrencies need to understand that now there are more alternatives to digital currencies coming into the market. One of the most talked cryptocurrencies is Ripple that has popped up and captured the market share from powerhouses such as Bitcoin and Litecoin. The investors are showing a keen interest to invest in Ripples. Ripples are different from Bitcoins as it values more mainstream functionality. Bitcoin only concentrates on the purpose of Decentralization.
Ripples are more advanced than the bitcoin, however the only drawback with Ripples it is not easy to invest in it when we compare it to other cryptocurrencies. But the best thing is, there are many creative entrepreneurs who have come up with clever tricks to make Ripple an option for Coinbase users. Here, in this article, you will understand how to purchase Ripple with the Coinbase Login page. If you have any specific query to ask about Ripple currency then the Coinbase Support assistant can help you to resolve it within no time.
Elaborated Steps to buying Ripples with Coinbase
There are certain steps you need to follow if you want to buy Ripples with Coinbase Login account. These steps are as follows:-
1. In the first step, you have to create an account with Binance: The Binance is a cryptocurrency transfer platform that allows the investors to transfer the currencies.
2. In the next step, you have to invest in a transfer currency using the Coinbase Login account: you need to set up a Coinbase account, once you have a Binance account.
3. After this, you need to transfer your held currency into Binance: You have to return back to your Binance account and then import the currency that you have purchased through Coinbase. For this, you have to click on the option that goes by the name of “Funds” option and then click on the proceeding option by the label of “Deposits and withdrawals”.
4. Now, convert your transfer currency in Ripple currency: You have to return to the Binance homepage and then search for Ripple using the Search tool.
5. And after that, you have to choose the place where you want to store your Ripple currency: There can be chances, where you choose to hold your Ripple currency inside your Ripple wallet. If not, then you have to choose the specific place where you think storing Ripple currency is safe and transferable.
Note: If you are unable to complete the process with the help of the steps mentioned below, you are recommended to get in touch with the Coinbase Support assistants that are available through the support number that is present on its official website.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
It is important to understand how you can buy Ripple with the Coinbase Login account. This article has described the steps that will help you to purchase Ripple with a Coinbase login account. In case you have confusion about the steps discussed above then it is recommended to get in touch with the Coinbase support assistant who is available via dialing the toll-free number that is available on the Coinbase official website.
Recommended:: Buy Bitcoin on – Coinbase pro vs Coinbase