In this era of online banking, cash app has raised the bar of sending and receiving money online. Currently, there is a large number of cash app users who undergo transactions through it on a daily basis. Just because, the platform offers a variant of functionality to the users, it is no wonder why it is gaining so much popularity.
While you can send and receive money on the go, there is yet another interesting feature that users love about it. You will be amazed to know that you can buy, send, and receive Bitcoin with Cash App.
Thus, if you wish to know how you can buy, send, or withdraw Bitcoins through a cash app, then here is the step-by-step tutorial of the same.
How do you buy Bitcoin on Cash App?
- First, launch the cash app on your device.
- Then, go to the menu at the bottom and select the “Rising curve” icon.
- As soon as you do so, you will see two options on your screen.
- These options say “Buying Bitcoins” and “Bitcoin”.
- Further, select “Buy” and then select the amount of Bitcoins you wish to buy.
- After choosing the amount, press ‘Next’.
- Now, you will see the confirmation screen which contains the detail of your transaction.
- Read the details on this screen carefully to proceed further.
- Tap “Confirm”, in the end.
This is how you receive Bitcoins in your wallet.
Steps to send/withdraw Bitcoins from Cash App
- Open the Cash App application on your smart device.
- After that, tap on the ‘Banking’ tab on the home screen.
- Further, select ‘Bitcoin’ on the landing page.
- Then, press the ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’ option.
- If you have the scanning QR code of the receiver, then scan it.
- If you wish to enter the address of the wallet, select ‘Use wallet Address”.
- Enter the address manually.
- For the Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal verification, enter your PIN/Touch ID.
This is how you withdraw Bitcoin on Cash App. Ensure that your account at least has a balance of at least 0.001 bitcoin. It is necessary for withdrawing and sending Bitcoin.
Cash app bitcoin withdrawal not working
At times, you might face issues while withdrawing Bitcoins from Cash App. Many users reported that when they try to withdraw Bitcoins from their Cash App account, they receive an error stating that “there was an issue initiating your withdrawal, try again or contact support”.
In fact, this message is quite annoying. But there are some things you can try to get rid of the issue:
- First of all, you need to ensure that there are enough Bitcoins in your wallet. The minimum Bitcoins for initiating a transaction on Cash App is at least 0.001 bitcoin.
- After that, ensure that you are using the correct wallet address for Bitcoin withdrawal.
- Provide your device with a stable internet connection for uninterrupted processing of the transaction.
- If that doesn’t help, wait for some time and then try again later as the app might be undergoing temporary network issues.
Most probably, the issue would have been resolved now and you will be able to initiate a transaction. If not, it is better to contact cash app support executives as nobody else would be able to help you in this context.