After upgrading Coinbase and determining the upgrade is safe and stable for the users, Coinbase has enabled the SV withdrawal once again. But, before we begin with explaining the different methods to withdraw Bitcoin SV from the Coinbase wallet, we should have a brief knowledge about what Bitcoin SV actually is.
Bitcoin SV that is also known as Bitcoin Satoshi’s Vision is a result of the split between the Bitcoin Cash networks. There were two groups that started to create their separate blockchains and the result was this breakdown between the two. If you still do not get the concept of Bitcoin SV, which is quite difficult to understand, then you may seek answers to your queries from Coinbase support. So without further ado, let us discuss the methods to withdraw BSV from the Coinbase wallet.
Ways to withdraw Bitcoin SV from Coinbase
To withdraw BSV, you can easily navigate to your “Accounts” page and log in to your account and then use the withdrawal functionality. This is how you can do this:
Method 1- From the web
- First of all, navigate to the Coinbase or Coinbase Pro account page.
- Now, go to the main navigation bar of the page.
- Choose the digital currency wallet i.e., BSV from which you wish to send the funds and click on the “Send” option present under it.
- Select the wallet address when prompted. (This is necessary for sending funds to an external wallet)
- Here, you have to enter the desired amount in the space which is provided for the same.
- After this, tap the “Continue” option.
- Do not forget to review and confirm the details before you click on the “Send” button.
- Click Continue.
- Confirm the details of the transaction and complete the withdrawal by pressing the “Send” button.
Method 2- From the iOS device
- Open Coinbase and click on the “menu” icon present on the top left of the screen.
- This will open the navigation bar.
- Now, select the wallet i.e., BSV wallet from which you wish to withdraw the funds.
- After this, click on the icon that looks like a paper airplane.
- Enter the desired amount and click on the “Send” option.
- Enter the wallet or email address in the space provided for the receiver. You can also add notes.
- Finally, review the details and click on the “Send” button.
Method 3- from the Android device
- Click on the menu icon to open the navigation bar.
- Select the BSV wallet located in the bar.
- Now, tap on the “+” icon. You will find this plus icon in the lower right hand of the screen.
- Click on the “send” option and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- After this, you are required to enter the receiver’s email or wallet address.
- Now, review the complete details and click on the button which looks like a “forward arrow”.
- You have successfully withdrawn BSV form Coinbase.
Method 4- from the QR code
- Open the Coinbase or Coinbase Pro platform and click on the QR icon. You will find the QR code in the upper right corner of the screen.
- When the scanner opens, take a picture of the QR code which is provided to you.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw or send and go to the next step.
- After this, click on the “Continue” button.
- Finally, review the withdrawal details once again and complete your transaction by pressing the “Send” button.
Now that we have learned the four ways to withdraw Bitcoin SV from Coinbase, it should be easy for a user to do so. If a user is still having a problem in withdrawing funds from his wallet or he is facing any other problem related to cryptocurrency, then he may seek assistance from Coinbase support executives.