Nowadays, there is hardly anybody who does not use Cash App or PayPal and several among them use both. But, while using these applications, there might come a situation where you need to transfer money from one application to the other. Sometimes, you need to transfer money from PayPal to Cash App or vice versa, but there is a catch. There is no direct method to do so and you need to undergo a trick to accomplish your aim.
Therefore, in today’s article, we are going to have a glance at the trick by using which we shall be able to get money in the desired account. As a result of this, we shall first learn the method to transfer money to your bank account from PayPal and the rest of the procedure will follow later on. So, here is the way how we can accomplish our task.
Way to transfer money from PayPal to a bank account
- First, log in to your PayPal account.
- For this, go to www.paypal.com/login
- After logging in, tap on “Transfer Money.”
- This button is usually at the left of the screen.
- Next, select the “Transfer to your Bank” option.
Important: In case you do not wish to undergo the procedure of transferring money to your bank account, you can also request a check by mail.
- Now, enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- After that, review the information you have entered.
- Then, select the “Transfer Now” option.
- Go to your wallet to proceed.
- And, click “Done” at the end.
Now, that you have enough money in your bank account, you can transfer it to your Cash App account and the process to do is listed right here.
Now transfer money from a bank account to Cash App
Now, to add money to Cash App from your bank account, you need to follow this method:
- Open Cash App and perform cash app login.
- After that, you need to go to the ‘Account Balance’ section.
- Here, tap on the “Add Cash” option.
- Select the number of funds you want to add.
- Hit the ‘Add’ option and enter the PIN, when prompted.
- This will confirm your transaction.
Although this process requires you to perform some additional steps, this is the only method through which this transfer is possible.
Can you transfer money from Cash App to PayPal?
Since there is no direct method to send money from Cash App to PayPal, there is no way to directly transfer funds from Cash App to PayPal debit card. Therefore, you need to follow a similar method that we have discussed above. The only difference would be that you first need to transfer money from Cash App to your bank account and then from the bank account to the PayPal debit card. This is the only way to transfer funds from Cash App to a PayPal debit card.
In this article, we have seen that during the money transfer process, you need to perform an additional step that will take you forward in your endeavor. This extra step means that you first need to transfer the money from your initial payment app to the bank. Once you transfer the desired amount to your bank account, you can further transfer it to another application.
Can I link my Cash App card to PayPal?
Although, a few years back this was not possible to link your Cash App account to PayPal. However, with the new advancements in the features of PayPal, it is now possible to link your Cash Card to PayPal but only if you follow the right method.
How to get money from PayPal?
In case you wish to get or withdraw money from PayPal, you can:
- Log in to PayPal.
- Enter the desired amount for withdrawal.
- Select the bank account you wish to send money to.
- Confirm your transaction and you will get the money in your account.
How to withdraw money from PayPal without a bank account?
If you do not have a bank account and you still wish to withdraw money from PayPal, then you can either request a check or you should have a PayPal Debit Card. Using this card at an ATM, you can withdraw the funds directly.