There could be many reasons why one must want to transfer funds from Coinbase to Binance. As Coinbase is charging a high amount to process a transaction, the users are slowly-slowly moving towards Binance. Although Coinbase has gained the trust of many users for a long, people are showing their interest in Binance after that. It is transacting nearly $1 billion on a daily basis and is gaining the interest of people because of low fees.
This article highlights the process through which one can transfer his/her funds from Coinbase from Binance. As Binance provides a user with a facility to trade in various crypto pairs, you can easily use it to buy and sell crypto. The procedure to transfer from Coinbase to Binance includes a four-way process and doing Coinbase login is one of them. So without any ado, let us discuss the method for the same.
Walkthrough to transfer funds from Coinbase to Binance
Some of the essential steps for fund transferring are listed below:
Step 1- Register with Coinbase
The most important and time-consuming part of the transfer process is to join both Coinbase and Binance along with verifying your accounts. For more information regarding this, you can seek Coinbase support. To join Coinbase:
- Open your web browser and navigate the homepage of Coinbase.
- Click on the “Sign up” option which is usually available at the top-right corner of the page.
- Now you are required to enter your personal information that must include a valid email address.
- In the end, click on the “Create Account” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- You will also be required to choose a payment method such as debit cards, credit cards, etc.
SEE ALSO >> How to buy Ripple with Coinbase Account?
Step 2- Register with Binance
- The next step requires you to open register yourself with Binance by going to its registration page.
- Here, you just have to provide a valid email address.
- Now you have to enter a password.
- Complete the verification process by following the on-screen instructions.
(Note: it is recommended to set up “2 factor-authentication” to your accounts so that nobody could hack it.)
Step 3- Add funds to your Coinbase account
- At first, sign-in to your Coinbase sign in an account using the registered email address.
- Now, click on the “Buy/Sell” tab available at the top.
- Furthermore, select the crypto you want to add to your account.
- After this, select the payment method for the same. For this, you can use the drop-down menu.
- In this step, you have to enter the amount you wish to buy.
- The wallet loading process may take some time. Coinbase and Coinbase pro users are suggested to have the patience for this.
Step 4- Start transferring from Coinbase to Binance
To do this all you need to have accounts linked with Coinbase and Binance which we have already done and the ample amount of cash. For this:
- Begin the process by logging in to your Binance account.
- Now, click on the “Deposit” option form the “Funds” tab.
- Choose the option which asks you to select the token you want to deposit to your account.
- Make your selection for the desired crypto.
- A wallet address will be generated for trading with the same.
- Now copy the Binance wallet address to your clipboard to be used later.
- Perform the steps for Coinbase login once again and click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Select the crypto that you wish to transfer to Binance and click on the “Send” option available next to it.
- On the window that opens, paste the address that you previously copied.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the funds successfully to your Binance wallet.
If you are a beginner and finding it difficult to trade in Coinbase, then you may get help from the Coinbase support executives. They will definitely help you to reach out to a solution. For more information, you can navigate to the official website of either Coinbase or Binance and get help for the query that you have in your mind.